Monday, July 12, 2010

Playing with food

Okay, I'm hitting the grocery store tomorrow for my first "assignment" ingredients. I've decided to make a dessert dish first. I'm not telling you what it is-that, you'll have to come back and see. I can give you a hint-it's something that involves blueberries (I have some that need to be used before they go bad).

In the meantime, I've been photographing objects around the house to get my backgrounds together and testing them.

Here's a simple photo of some Necco Wafers.


Don't you remember these when you were a kid? We used to go up to our local candy store and buy candy and we always made sure we got a roll of these too.

Fun!

1 comments:

Cristina said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by and leave a comment on my blog :) I'm sure you'll soon be a great cook! Cooking can be easy and fun, you just need to be willing to make mistakes - as always, when learning something new :)
Have a look at thestonesoup.com - great blog for learning to cook.
Your photos are beautiful.

Blog topics:

desserts, cakes, cookies, meats, mixers, knives, lobster, cooking, cooking books, recipes, food contests, cupcakes, dips, breakfast.