Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sunchowder's Emporia Review

This is a special review, for it is my first official food review on my new blog. Sunchowder's Emporia is a company that makes jams and spreads and so graciously sent me a gift box sampler.
I loved the packaging that these came in. I love companies that go out of their way to put that extra special touch in their packaging. It gives the look and feel of a warm and caring company.

Here is the box that it came in.

So cute and makes me think of fall and holidays.

Inside, was four cute little jars. Makes me wonder how wonderful the regular sizes look!

The flavors I received were Strawberry Balsamic, Pumpkin Butter and Apple Butter.and Spiced Pear. Don't they sound simply delicious? I couldn't decide on which to try first, so I just closed my eyes and picked one. Strawberry Balsamic won, so I got out a bagel and got it ready.

All I can say is 'Bam!" lol. Can I use that?

Anyway, I love the chunks of strawberries and it has an extra kick to it unlike what you buy at the store. I had to open the other flavors and try them on a spoon. All were excellent. I've never actually tried "butter" flavored ones before, so I'm glad that they introduced me to them.

An added benefit to purchasing from this company is that they have no added pectin, corn syrup,preservatives or colors. Can you say that about your jam?

Ok, I know you want to try some yourself or buy some for friends for the holidays coming up. You can find SunChowder's Emporia on Foodzie or you can order from their other store at:

http://www.sunchowdersemporia.com/

Now, go get you some!

4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Nicely packaged and looks delicious too!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from MBC! (FM Club)
Now following you...

Great Pics, looks delicious!

Jean Stockdale said...

Well that looks fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on the post about the study on Ephesians.

I entitled my study on Ephesians "High Stepping in Heavenly Places" because I wanted to teach women how to walk by faith and "look good while doing it." Of course it takes more than a great pair of shoes!

I can tell from your blog you are a busy lady but if you can join in our online study, we would love to have you. You can download the study notes, watch the DVDs, download podcasts, and interact online with other moms. There is no charge for any of this. If you would like to purchase the workbook go to my website at www.jeanstockdale.com and we will get it off to you.

In January we will be offering "Run Well. Finish Strong" which is a study on 2 Timothy about how to live out a life of faith. It will be offered in the same way with DVDs, study notes, and a workbook if you want to purchase it. We would love to have you join in.

I have been teaching MOMS for 20 years and began to write and publish my studies to reach moms outside my church. This fall we began to offer the studies online as well. So came and study with us if you can. Blessings.

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Those sounds fantastic!!!! I would love to try - I'll have to go to the website. Sounds like they would be fantastic with homemade scones or bread! YUM!

New follower from MBC - come and see me!

Blog topics:

desserts, cakes, cookies, meats, mixers, knives, lobster, cooking, cooking books, recipes, food contests, cupcakes, dips, breakfast.