Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Food Gift Guide

It's been awhile since I've posted and now I'm back in the saddle again!

I wanted to celebrate the holidays on my blog by putting together a holiday gift guide for those who want to give the gift of food. I will list five ideas each day this week, so make sure you come back every day to see what I've chosen. What fun this will be. :)

Today's list:
Idea #1


I have to start out with an awesome gift, Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook ($16.95) Ok, this one isn't food, but it's food related!
Idea #2:

The Black & Decker One Touch Chopper. (Retails: $16.95) This isn't food either, but right now, I'm giving one away on my other blog-hurry and enter, it ends December 5th!



Idea #3

27 Baby Witch Brownies Gift Tin from Fat Witch Bakery. (Retail: $45) Assorted Selection: 9 Fat Witch Babies, 9 Blonde Babies, 9 Walnut Babies. I love, love, love these. You must try one of these before you die.


Idea #4

Little Laura's Sweet's Cake Pops. ($36 for 24 pops) Who doesn't love cake pops? These are so cute and a very unique gift, especially for the little ones in your life.



Idea #5

Today's last idea is from Quince And Apple. The Original Wisconsin Gift Box. ($27) This includes Organic Potter's Crackers, add Organic Otter Creek Cheddar Cheese, and top it off with small-batch preserves from Quince and Apple.

Come back tomorrow and check out my next batch of goodies!

0 comments:

Blog topics:

desserts, cakes, cookies, meats, mixers, knives, lobster, cooking, cooking books, recipes, food contests, cupcakes, dips, breakfast.