Thursday, October 22, 2009

Foodzie

When I found out about the new Foodzie, I was in heaven. This place is like Etsy, only with food instead. The design is very cozy and it's like a small town shoppe, but on the internet. What a great place for bakers and cooks and anyone who has a food product to sell. They give you a chance to connect with the small food businesses and to try good food. Wondering about their standards on who they let sell on their site? Not to worry. The sellers must treat it like a food business should be treated; they must have a license and insurance.

A fun way to shop for edible items in my opinion. They have everything from cheese to lobster and fun goodies too. I am partial to the sweets myself and have been picking which products that I will be ordering to review and I would love to someday get on their mailing list of reviewers that they send a review basket of the latest goodies.

So, look for many foodzie products to show up on here and go visit yourself-I'm sure there is something for everyone's taste buds.

1 comments:

Phoebe Lapine @ Feed Me Phoebe said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Big Girls, Small Kitchen. Your reviews look fantastic! We would love to be featured.

Cheers,

Phoebe and Cara

Blog topics:

desserts, cakes, cookies, meats, mixers, knives, lobster, cooking, cooking books, recipes, food contests, cupcakes, dips, breakfast.