Friday, October 23, 2009

Cupcakes, Cupcakes.

Anyone who reads my other blog, Six Feet Under Blog, knows that I have a soft spot for cupcakes. I love to look at them and eat them and I just get all tingly when I'm around them. I would eat cupcakes every day if I could-it's a good thing I can't bake or I'd weigh 400 lbs!

Anyway, I have a favorite food blogger that shares my passion except she actually can bake and she's good at it. Her cupcakes are so beautiful, you would feel shameful eating them.

Her name is Kara, and her blog is:


She has made cupcakes for every occasion and seems to always have someone's birthday to do. I wish I lived next door so she would make cupcakes for me. Kara? Would you consider moving to Iowa?
She posts wonderful photos and gives you great ideas for special occasions. I wish I knew how to do the frosting that she does. It looks like whipped cream, so fluffy. She even has made cotton candy cupcakes.-what a cute idea!

So, you've got to see some of her creations.

Like this...

Or this...

Strawberries and chocolate? I'm in heaven.

Are you craving a cupcake now? I know I am. I hope the bakery is still open...


4 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

That chocolate thing with a strawberry on top looks like breakfast to me!

Lee said...

Oh my god!! Those look so much better than the ones I made for my daughter's birthday!! I was going to post pics, but was ashamed!!

Megan H Carroll said...

If I could get my hands on cupcakes that looked like that I would have a soft spot for them too.

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Those look so yummy! I'm following from MBC. I hope you will check out my blog when you get a chance. http://www.couponclippinmommy.blogspot.com/

Blog topics:

desserts, cakes, cookies, meats, mixers, knives, lobster, cooking, cooking books, recipes, food contests, cupcakes, dips, breakfast.